Project update: June 27, 2023
Work at Seaforth Esplanade is progressing nicely, and we are on track to open in September, weather permitting.
The progress so far includes:
- Shade structures and the installation of new barbecues and furniture is now complete.
- Construction of the waterplay area is taking shape.
- Construction of amenities is well under way with only the interior fit out to be finalised and decorative screens to be fitted.
- Playground equipment for the senior playground is in place.
- The junior playground is about to have its equipment fitted before the softfall is installed; and
- Landscaping is under way.
To learn more about this project visit www.connectingmackay.com.au/seaforth-esplanade.
This project is proudly funded by the Queensland Government’s Works for Queensland Program in association with Mackay Regional Council.